Solution Architect - Brazil
Agora is the world’s leading video, voice and live interactive streaming platform, helping developers deliver rich in-app experiences – including embedded voice and video chat, real-time recording, interactive live streaming, and real-time messaging.
We power an average of over 60,000,000,000 minutes of human connection per month across the globe. Our mission is to make real-time engagement ubiquitous, allowing everyone to interact with anyone, anytime and anywhere.
We are customer-centric and results driven, and we foster an environment that values diversity, teamwork, mindful communication and excellence. With accelerating global growth, we are looking for exceptional people to enhance our team of world-class technology evangelists. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing multinational company that both values teamwork and recognizes individual impact. Your voice and ideas are welcome here.
Agora.io’s Solutions Architect will be a key member of our BD & Sales team, working collaboratively as a technical expert across the organization and with our prospective customers to leverage, sell and evangelize the Agora.io product suite.
- Work directly with the Business Development team as the key technical liaison for strategic customers.
- Provide pre-sales technical support and “best practice” guidance to developers building applications leveraging Agora.io’s APIs.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Assist prospective customers with their technical validation of the platform by maintaining an ongoing open channel of communication, responding to ad hoc technical requests and questions, assisting with deeper-level technical due diligence through proactive response and follow-up.
- Passionate advocate and representative for the Agora developer community. Engage in public speaking opportunities and tech events.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience in a Solutions Architect and/or relevant technical role; a desire and aptitude for working in a client-facing role.
- High-energy self-starter with a passion for excellence and desire to work in a fast-paced start up.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Agora’s product technology and underlying architectures.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in engineering, sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Agora.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant technical discipline (e.g., Computer Science) is required.
- Local candidates strongly preferred, but remote candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Understanding of the SDLC
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a developer highly preferred.
- Experience in technical support and troubleshooting.
- Real-time communications (voice/video conferencing) experience, and/or WebRTC experience.
- Knowledge of gaming development frameworks, such as Unity3d, Cocos2d-x.
- Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks, such as ReactNative, Xamarin.
- Server-side development experience (Node JS, Python, PHP, Ruby).
- Knowledge of IP networking, including routing protocols and SIP, firewall and proxy configurations.
- Success in building a demo application with the Agora.io SDK.
- Links to other web sites and resources where we might learn more about you (Github, Stack Overflow, etc.) are greatly appreciated.
Agora values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
Agora is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.