Solutions Architect, EMEA
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Airtable’s Solutions Architects scope and design solutions for Enterprise clients that reduce their time to value, increase their product sophistication, and set them up for long-term success with our platform.
As a member of our Professional Services organization, you’ll partner closely with our clients and account teams to scope, design and deliver transformative solutions. You’ll advise on and visually map complex business processes, shape data governance models, and create implementation plans that allow our customers to realize value from Airtable’s platform quickly and efficiently. As a founding member of our EMEA Solutions Architecture Team, you’ll also play a crucial role in shaping key processes and organizational structure as we scale.
What you'll do
- Partner with stakeholders across our Account and Professional Services teams to scope customized professional services engagements
- Deeply understand clients' business processes, requirements, and pain points; advise on best practices for integrating Airtable into their workflow
- Advise customers on the creation and management of their data governance models from license administration through long-term solution maintenance
- Develop solution architecture designs, implementation plans, and project timelines that align with clients' objectives and requirements and ensure a seamless handoff to implementation stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance and support to clients and internal teams throughout the implementation process, addressing concerns or issues that arise
- Respond to customer feedback; mitigate objections with sound counsel and relay any product improvements to the right Airtable cross-functional partners
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of solution engineering, consulting or implementation experience supporting Enterprise SaaS platforms
- You are well-versed in database design, application development, and governance best practices and familiar with the Enterprise SaaS technology landscape
- You have excellent communication skills: you can modulate your style to engage stakeholders of varying seniority and technical backgrounds, and you deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- You are able to prioritize and influence customer priorities (including pushing back on customers when needed) and demonstrate strong project management capabilities
- You are able to influence customer priorities, prioritize competing demands, and balance customer needs against the priorities of our business
- You are a highly collaborative team player who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrives collaborating with a broad range of cross-functional teams
- You are able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly; previous experience with Airtable is not required but very welcome!
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services - access to online tools to legal forms
At Airtable, we embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We strive for Airtable to be a pleasant and supportive place to work, and to attract and retain a diverse team of talented people. We take great pride in holding everyone accountable for treating each other with dignity and respect.
Airtable is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.