Advisors/Brokers Relations Enterprise - France 🇫🇷
Remote · Indiana, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 470,000 members, representing over €330m of annualized revenue.
The team is 550+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
After positive signals in 2023, we want to scale in 2024 our field relationships strategy with insurance advisors/brokers to accelerate our customer acquisition. The mission is to design and execute Alan's strategy in terms of relationships with insurance advisors/brokers, in order to maximize our presence and chances of winning in insurance RFPs they organize.
You will be responsible for:
- Mapping the landscape of insurance advisors/brokers managing RFPs throughout France, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market.
- Building a prioritization framework to identify advisors/brokers with a robust portfolio, solid customer relationships, and values that align with Alan's mission and vision.
- Forging trust-based relationships with these advisors/brokers, positioning Alan as a preferred choice to be included in their RFPs.
- Championing Alan's candidacy for each RFP invitation, serving as both a sales representative and an advisor to the advisor/broker, while gathering exclusive insights into the RFP's progress.
- Leveraging the trust-based relationships with these advisors/brokers beyond invitations to RFPs, to seize valuable market insights, such as upcoming or ongoing deals, difficult context on specific deals, and more.
⭐️ Skills required for this role ⭐️
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- Ability to manage C-level discussions.
- Influence/Lobbying skills: ability to strategically sway decisions within a business context (RFPs)
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to build and maintain trustful relationships with one or two key interlocutors.
- Effective follow-up skills: maintaining regular and meaningful contact to nurture relationships and guide Alan's candidacy throughout the RFP process.
- Proficiency in determining and showcasing business impact and ROI to bet on the right networks.
- Experience about companies with over 3,000 employees is a plus.
What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- You are highly results-driven with strong analytical ability.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- You have a strong ability to monitor and share blockers and progress internally.
- You have strong project management and problem solving skills.
- You are fluent both in French and English.
- You have great teamwork skills, you're able to align multiple stakeholders.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.