GTM Strategy and Operations Lead
As a GTM Strategy and Operations Lead, you will work across our entire go-to-market organization to drive business results. Specifically this could mean any of the following: research and explain a new web3 concept internally to inform next steps for the business, analyze new market and product opportunities, build relationships with customers and partners, prepare presentations and proposals for customers and partners, identify and activate partners for marketing launches, build a marketing or growth program, pilot new revenue levers, form new business development partnerships with ecosystem stakeholders, personally recruit the very best engineers, product leaders, and marketers in web3, project manage GTM activities, tee up meetings with web3 executives, and much more. This role will be a constant mix of 0-1 innovation and 1-100 scaling to pursue the Alchemy mission.
- Monitor business metrics and analyze performance
- Analyze web3 trends and explain these concepts internally
- Prepare memos and presentations for customers and partners
- Provide operational support to the growth, marketing, comms, developer experience, and business development teams
- Help build and scale new products and programs
What We're Looking For:
- 6-10 years of career experience. Ex-startup founder, PM, or consultant with operating experience.
- Post MBA preferred, not required
- Web3 passion required
- Startup experience required
- Technical background preferred
- Ability to understand new industries deeply and quickly
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset
Something looks off?