Technical Product Manager, Account Abstraction Infrastructure
An interesting thought experiment is to consider what breaks if, today, we forced 1B users to be active on-chain. The answer is “a lot”, and as a Technical Product Manager at Alchemy, you will be at the forefront of driving solutions to these problems, and enabling the onboarding of the next billion users to the decentralized web. Your core focus will be on addressing the technical challenges of bringing a billion people on-chain. The current focus is specifically centered around enabling improved user experience via Account Abstraction infrastructure and over time, it may extend to other problems like interoperability and MEV. This role is not just cross-functional internally, but cross-functional within the entire EVM ecosystem. You will be responsible for driving product roadmaps internally, as well as working with the ecosystem to push forward advancements via open source contributions, standards, and partnerships. If you are highly technical, passionate about blockchain technology, and eager to create a positive impact on the decentralized web, we'd love to hear from you.
- Define product requirements and roadmaps for initiatives aimed at onboarding the next billion users, starting with Account Abstraction infrastructure and possibly extending to other domains like interoperability and MEV over time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to develop and deliver high-quality products and services tailored to the needs of the next billion users.
- Engage with the open-source community to drive the adoption of standards, contribute to open-source projects, and gather valuable insights for product development.
- Monitor and analyze user feedback and performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Stay current with the latest web3, blockchain, and Rust developments, and drive the adoption of best practices and emerging technologies within the team.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders, presenting technical concepts and progress updates to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, ensuring adherence to high-quality standards and engineering best practices.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on distributed systems.
- 3+ years of experience in product management , with a focus on highly technical products and services.
- Deep understanding of web3 technologies, specifically at an infrastructure layer with a focus on the EVM ecosystem.
- Proven experience in driving product development from ideation to launch, with a strong focus on user experience and technical excellence.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and engage with the open-source community.
- Passion for and curiosity around creating innovative solutions that cater to the needs of the next billion users in the blockchain ecosystem.
- Founding team experience is a plus.