Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Senior Vice President Supply Chain position will lead a product incubator/Center of Excellence to the specific domain of Supply Chain, and the specific buyer of the “chief” supply chain officer. This role will report to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with teams across Engineering, Sales, and other functions to drive Supply Chain Strategy.
The purpose of this position is to build a blueprint of software applications in the Office of SCM that covers the gap of other things the supply chain executives need – but are not covered by their core ERP or SC execution/planning system(s). Examples include margin-based pricing, real-time cost of goods forecasting, inventory optimization, demand forecasting, etc.. The proposed solution will be highly differentiated – based on the success of existing Anaplan customers in Supply Chain – but enhanced by the domain knowledge and industry understanding of the SVP. The result would be a Vision and Differentiation that elevates Anaplan to compete evenly with best-of-breed vs the leaders in the space such as Blue Yonder, Kinaxis and even SAP.
In addition, the proposed solutions will also focus on intertwining with systems and users in adjacent orgs to Supply Chain (Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.) to remove friction in the current processes to increase agility and velocity.
This role will be responsible for the success of the Supply Chain Product roadmap. The SVP will create and justify business cases for future investments in strategic areas. Collaborate with the executive leadership team to gain feedback, drive alignment, communicate, and influence direction. This role will lead product managers who are responsible for the entire lifecycle from research to release management.
- This role will drive new deals, handling existing customers, ensuring implementations, etc. - and then using those successes to leverage the entire Anaplan Go To Market organization to drive large scale success around the globe.
- Lead the VueAlta organization which consists of approximately 20 individuals. Guide the team in expanding the product line to cover road map created.
- Drive leadership of product operations including voice of customer, strategic planning, release planning, and product-life-cycle planning
- Optimize visibility and alignment across the global product operations organization to ensure data integrity at all levels of the organization.
- This role will continuously monitor evolution in the supply chain industry, innovation in parallel industries, competitor products, market, and consumer trends to grow revenue via products
- Hold product leaders accountable to outcomes, identifying opportunities for growth and measurable goals
- Deep understanding of the user journey and SaaS metrics
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where some key contributors may report into a separate functional area
- The ideal candidate must have “gravitas” and have past experience expressing their thought leadership (potentially through white papers, blogging, etc.)
- 15 years in SCM leadership or SCM finance operations; and/or
- 15 years in product management leadership (VP+) in a name-brand SCM software company.
- 10+ years of people leadership experience including hiring, managing, and developing product directors, senior managers.
- Experience with Supply Chain Solutions is a must.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s of Science or related field;
- Master's degree
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.