Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
At Anaplan, we are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. You will take your proven track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 Financial Services enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as Barclay’s, P&G, Morgan Stanley, PwC, and VMware, to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
Would you consider yourself as someone always on the hunt for a win? Do you take the time to seize each opportunity for all that you can all while consistently putting in the time and energy to succeed? Then this job is for you!
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Anaplan’s revenue growth while driving change as a market disruptor. Reporting directly to the RVP (Regional Vice President), you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform. You may have up to 15 accounts in a defined geographic territory, mostly ‘greenfield’ accounts with several existing Anaplan customers. This type of territory requires someone to further build our footprint by hunting and winning new logo accounts as well as expanding opportunities within the current Anaplan customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilizing Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruiting and leveraging partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- 5-7 years’ successful selling into big company space
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, either directly or through a Big 4 consulting firm preferred
- Strong network in your territory with both customers and partners
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex, large company environments
- BS/BA degree
- EPM, BI or ERP software sales experience
- History of meeting/exceeding quotas
- Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment
- Success selling into Finance, Supply Chain & Sales/Sales Operations
- Loves white boarding with prospects and creative selling
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.