Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan seeks a determined Partner Success Manager to join our team in Paris. This role is an immediate full-time position reporting into the Global Partner Success Senior Director EMEA.
- Collaborate with Anaplan's partner ecosystem to enhance service delivery capabilities.
- Partner with internal teams (Alliances, Academy, Sales, Channel, Customer Success) to develop targeted partner enablement strategies.
- Guide and oversee Anaplan partner resources throughout their lifecycle, in the field and through workshops.
- Continuously assess onboarding and training needs.
- Work closely with Partner Operations to shape partner metrics for decision-making.
- Review partner customer portfolio health and develop action plans as needed.
- Provide recommendations and support additional training and onsite assistance.
- Participate in Partner planning meetings, covering Resource Planning and engagement reviews.
- Collaborate with Content Developers/Instructional Designers to create quality, localized materials.
- Host Partner Days in your region to connect Partners with Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Support.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 1+ year of team leadership, management, or coaching experience.
- Expertise in software training and facilitation.
- Proven coaching and mentoring background in software implementation.
- Familiarity with formal system implementation methodologies, with a preference for Agile.
- Commitment to service excellence and a collaborative approach.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate across functions and within remote regional teams.
- Functional knowledge in either Supply Chain, Sales, or Finance.
- Highly organized, customer-focused, and innovative.
- Driven by results, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Degrees in Finance, Accounting, or MIS.
- EPM consulting experience.
- Anaplan deployment experience.
2/3 days per week work from the office.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.