Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
The Anaplan IT team provides companywide technology and operational support and helps pave the road the rest of the company drives on. IT is often the most visible internal face of a company, and Anaplan is no different. As the Manager, IT Operations, you’ll be the connective tissue that binds core IT Operations with IT Engineering, marrying your operational wizardry to a robust and progressive tech stack. We delight our customers and strive for continual improvement.
You will be leading a team of IT professionals to bring truly innovative operational excellence and fulfill our customer promises hundreds of times a day. Your internal customers are in diverse levels and roles in GTM, Global Technology (GTO), G&A, and cross-functional collaboration with each group is paramount to success. Collaboration and partnership is paramount and the ability to successfully multitask daily operational work with project management will be keys to your success at Anaplan.
- Inclusively hire, train, and develop a team of IT professionals covering IT Support, AV, vendor management/budget spend, and other functions as we continue to build out a world class IT organization
- Join the team in a leadership position and work with IT staff to provide superior assistance for continuous improvement of IT solutions
- Plan, coordinate, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, events, installations, and customer concerns
- Establish and maintain a positive, productive relationship with operational partners and staff
- Lead infrastructure builds in new facilities
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and processes
- Jumpstart the development of a robust asset inventory system
- Partner heavily with our IT COE and other internal IT groups to drive critical IT initiatives
- Travel up to 20% including international
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to define and maintain SLAs
- Construction project management experience
- Multi-million dollar budget management experience
- 2-5 years IT management experience
Nice to Have
- Certifications in Okta, Slack, O365, ITIL Framework, PMP or other relevant certifications
- Demonstrated experience working in startups or other high paced environments
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.