Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
At Anaplan, we are looking for a Regional Vice President Enterprise Sales (Retail & CPG) to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. You will take your consistent track record of new business sales and account management into enterprise organisations and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
Our sales team is sharing our ambitious vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) will report to the AVP France and will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives in France to expand Anaplan’s footprint at existing customers and build new relationships with prospects. The ideal candidate is one who has built and led sales teams, has a strong background closing revenue in the software world and in supporting/mentoring the direct reports that make up their sales team. This person must also be an expert at positioning business value, selling enterprise software solutions, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key stakeholders in large corporations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Guide and handle the activities of the Enterprise Account Executives to ensure that company revenue goals and objectives are exceeded.
- Juggle the closing of current-quarter deals while cultivating longer-term opportunities.
- Coordinating and running weekly and monthly one-on-one and team pipeline reviews, meetings and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best-practice sharing.
- Leading daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Attracting, hiring, onboarding and retaining top sales talent; handling attrition.
- Display a detailed understanding of business needs and revenue potential for accounts in the assigned region.
- Excellent C-level communication skills.
- Shown leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Experience leading a software company into new territory.
- Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders.
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a sophisticated sales environment.
- Experience in territory management and planning, at the regional and account levels.
- Shown expertise with teaching, mentor and training sales methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and organizational skills required.
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region.
- Business led SaaS application sales experience.
- Value based sales experience.
- History of meeting/exceeding team quotas.
- Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Success selling into Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Sales/Sales Operations or Marketing.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.