Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Job Descriptions: Marketing Operations Specialist, APAC Campaigns
We’re looking for a tenacious Marketing Ops Specialist to join the Marketing Operations Campaigns team. This person will work directly with the APAC Field Marketing partners, and be responsible for the project management, day-to-day completion, and optimization of campaigns using Marketo and other marketing technology.
- From intaking requests to successful campaign launches – you will own the end-to-end campaign execution process using Marketo and other marketing technology
- QA, test, and troubleshoot issues as they may arise
- Clearly communicate with internal partners to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables and timelines
- Monitor campaign results, and use metrics such as open-to-click rates and attendance-to-registration data to make recommendations for improving campaign performance
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve campaign execution processes
- Create and make ongoing updates to documentation as needed
- At times, be a driver of change as we optimize processes for efficiency, scalability, and global consistency
Stay informed of Marketing Operations standard methodologies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo)
- 2+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience using marketing technology tools such as Salesforce, Adobe, and events management tools preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools (Excel/Word/Powerpoint) or Google Workspace
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- A customer service attitude with a client-centric approach to working with partners
- Hard-working problem solver with an "ownership” approach, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly articulate findings and recommendations to various audience types both verbally and in written or presentation form
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Nice to have:
- You have a general understanding of the buyer’s journey, marketing attribution, and channel tracking
- You have basic to intermediate experience with HTML and CSS
- You are a certified user of any marketing automation platform
- You have experience with building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.