Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
This highly visible position will support the financial strategies and partnership with the Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Customer Officer, SVP Sales Operations and senior leadership in Anaplan's Go To Market (GTM) organization. You will lead the GTM finance team and bring your deep financial and analytic background to make strategic decisions in deal approvals, optimize investment spending decisions, and direct cross-functional special projects. The ideal candidate offers a strong background in sales and marketing processes, SaaS topline metric analysis, sales compensation, and team development.
- Managing the global GTM finance teams, offering training and career development opportunities
- Leading the topline metrics and GTM cost forecasting and reporting cycles
- Maintaining and improving GTM financial models, providing accurate and timely financial insights to business partners for efficient operational decision making
- Quantifying impact of investments on topline financials, sales capacity and coverage, and overall GTM cost structure throughout the fiscal year and for annual budgeting purposes
- Offering expert guidance on cross-functional special projects, ensuring alignment with overall company strategic goals
- Creating and maintaining relationships with executives and senior leadership
- 20% travel expected for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in GTM Finance at SaaS companies
- Deep analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable decisions
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to executive leadership
- Experience in global budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of staff, management, and senior leadership
- Highly motivated to take ownership and drive initiatives
- Proven ability to lead and empower teams of 8 or more impactful individuals
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.