Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Job Description: We are looking for a motivating and strategic Presales Manager to join our Presales Americas team. This means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of planning, enthusiasm for strategy, and your passion for sales, while being rewarded for success with a competitive commission structure and career growth. You are a trusted advisor of not just the pre-sales team, but also the Sales Managers, Account Executives and broader GTM organization.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for leading daily Presales Operations of assigned Sales Territories.
• Supervise the performance and delivery of support to the sales organization within the region while contributing the growth of the region and department.
• Participating in Sales Strategy Sessions; assess needs of sales pursuits; and apply Presales Resources as needed to sales opportunities.
• Continue to build a team of high energy, professional, solution-focused individuals.
• Align with Sales Leadership (AVP, RVP, other) to support end to end sales cycle.
• Define and execute plan to meet and/or exceed prospects/customers engagement standards.
• Build and execute a territory vision that aligns with the department and corporate strategy.
• Lead professional development and career opportunities through support and enablement.
• Minimum 5 years of Solution Consulting experience (Preferably SaaS)
• Preferred 1 year Management Experience managing team of Presales or Technical/Services
• Consulting experience within a Software/Technology-focused firm
• Proven track record of growing and mentoring co-workers
• BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, or Technical Concentration
• Experience in managing project, domain, or industry vertical team
• Experience with Enterprise Performance Management consulting
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.