Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is looking for an innovative and collaborative Strategic Support Analyst to join our HyperCare team in Singapore
This position will report to the Strategic Support Manager.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work looks like.
Put simply – it’s a premium support service that is available to our top tier customers. You will be responsible for providing proactive and collaborative support to highly invested customers, as well as working closely with the wider organization and customer account teams. This team is customer facing and is crucial to our success.
Insight on Your Impact
An Anaplan Strategic Support Analyst draws on skills required for both customer support agents and Anaplan Business Partners. You will proactively engage with a portfolio of Anaplan customers to ensure their continued success. This will involve engaging with support cases, providing premium services, and making customers self-sufficient so that they can use the platform without technical roadblocks. To succeed, you must be methodical, creative, highly motivated, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your qualifications, your influence
- Anaplan Model Building Level 3.
- Guide the customer to success using standard methodologies.
- Support multiple customers simultaneously, adhering to SOW’s, etc. The ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Respond to customer support tickets in global time zones via phone, chat and email.
- Take part in escalation calls and oversee the process from end to end to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Take complex issues and break it down into simple, manageable steps for customers to understand.
- Diagnose problems and perform root cause analysis (log sifting with Splunk, Google big query etc).
- Coordinate with other groups within Anaplan to ensure the customer is happy and find ROI with Anaplan
- Train and mentor other members of the wider team to ensure that as a team we are continually providing and providing the best setvice
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours to support mission critical customer request.
- Create help and training documentation, as needed, to be included in Anaplan’s online community.
- Work with a wide range of people including but not limited to Support Agents, Business Partners, Technical Product Managers, TechOps, Development, and QA teams.
Required Skills and Technical Familiarity
- 1+ years of experience with Anaplan platform, or demonstrated adequate expertise.
- 4-year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Excellent client-facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound) is a plus
- At least 3 years of demonstratable technical troubleshooting experience
- Persistent nature and strong issue follow-through habits
- Ability to thrive in a loosely structured, dynamic and quick moving environment.
- Superb communication & customer service skills and attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work remotely and be a self-starter, with a proactive and enthusiastic work ethic.
Great to have
- 3 years of experience with multi-dimensional financial modeling and business analytics systems such as Anaplan or similar – I.e IBM Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, SAP BPC, etc. or spreadsheets
- Monitoring and logfile experience
- Performance testing
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.