Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Anaplan is seeking a highly skilled IT Support Analyst to join our dynamic IT End User Services team at our Paris office. This is an immediate full-time position, and if you're eager to take on challenging problems and make a real impact, we encourage you to read on.
In this role, you will collaborate with a global support team and establish strong partnerships with IT Engineering, Business Applications, and the IT Center of Excellence. As a vital member of IT Operations, your focus on customer satisfaction and providing quality support with an agile mindset is of utmost importance. We believe in a straightforward, politics-free work environment, focusing on the tasks and challenges you are passionate about. This is a fantastic opportunity for career advancement within a company that values diversity, flexibility, and work-life balance. Join us in elevating our team to the next level. You will report to the IT Operations Manager.
- Effectively triage, prioritize, resolve, route, and schedule all incoming IT support requests.
- Display flexibility by working various shifts as required.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule with your colleagues.
- Play a pivotal role in upholding IT service level commitments, corporate policies, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Manage workstation lifecycle, including tasks such as onboarding new employees, hardware upgrades, troubleshooting, and offboarding.
- Develop, maintain, and implement process documents, IT policies, and knowledge base articles.
- Identify areas for process improvement and collaborate with leadership to implement these changes.
- Be available to visit Anaplan offices as needed, providing in-person support.
- Possess 2 to 3 years of enterprise IT Support experience, preferably within a SaaS company, covering MacOS and Windows systems, mobile devices, printers, video conferencing, SaaS applications, and productivity tools.
- Showcase demonstrated proficiency in using and troubleshooting Okta, O365, Slack, and Zoom.
- Have experience in provisioning and de-provisioning user access.
- Demonstrate proficiency in both MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- Be familiar with security tools like Crowdstrike, Netskope, and Global Protect.
- Show competence in endpoint management and mobile device management (MDM) platforms, including JAMF, SCCM, and Workspace One.
- Possess substantial experience with ServiceNow for ticketing.
- Exhibit strong troubleshooting skills for end-point issues.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication abilities to engage with multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Show a proven ability to plan and thoroughly document projects.
Join Anaplan and embark on a rewarding journey where your contributions make a real difference. We value your expertise and your commitment to excellence. If you're ready to be part of our innovative and inclusive team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.