Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Presales COE Analyst (Supply Chain OR Finance)
Do you have rock star analytical and model building skills? Have you worked as an Analyst in Finance, Supply Chain, or Sales? Do you thrive on understanding what inefficiencies exist and helping people solve those with technology that works? Do you want to make a direct impact on a company’s top line revenue?
At Anaplan, we are looking for a Presales CoE Analyst who will serve as a key player in Anaplan’s rapid growth. After learning to use our revolutionary planning solution, you will support our Global Presales Team. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop skills with exposure to several use cases and industries.
Anaplan is a fast-growing, global leader in Enterprise Connected Planning. We are transforming how enterprises across industries see, plan, and drive business performance. Our platform enables customers to model “what-if” scenarios, contextualize current performance in real time, and forecast future outcomes for faster, more confident decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Presales team members with demo preparation and dashboard design in Anaplan
- Customize standard demo models and dashboards with prospect-specific product names, logos, and design elements
- Assist Presales CoE Consultants with large ‘proof of concept’ (POC) Anaplan model builds for prospects across various domains and industries
- Convert custom demos and/or POC models into standard demo models to be shared with the global Presales team
- Become familiar with Anaplan’s demo library and advise Solution Consultants on which demos to use based on prospect requirements
- Prepare models with prospect or customer data to be used by Solution Consultants during demos and workshops
- Support data creation and integration activities
- Quickly learn the latest Anaplan product features and incorporate them into demos
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, or related field
- Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex charts, and pivot tables
- Experience building, tracking, and reporting on budgets, forecasts, management reporting, and/or supply/demand planning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work various shifts for time zone coverage (AMER, EMEA, APAC)
- Anaplan model building experience
- Ability to juggle several complex projects simultaneously
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.