Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Job Description: Sales Development Representative
Are you ready to be the catalyst behind our clients' transformational journey? Anaplan is seeking a dynamic and driven SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE to join our Sales Team in Minneapolis MN. If you're passionate about engaging with leads who are actively seeking solutions, this is your chance to thrive in a fast-paced SaaS cloud company. We're offering an immediate full-time position for an individual who's eager to drive growth through inbound prospecting.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact:
- The SDR at Anaplan is typically the first voice a prospective Anaplan client will hear
- Deliver a message to build an effective and efficient way to do business; planning, forecasting, modeling and budgeting
- Follow-up on and build qualified leads, sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, establish rapport, cultivate relationships and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies around the world
- Engage in value-based discussions with prospects
- Collaborate with field sales to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies, while targeting the appropriate audience at the right time, with the right message
- Challenge yourself to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
Your qualifications, your influence:
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years Inside Sales/Business Development/Sales Development experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objectives
- Experience calling into Fortune 2000 accounts at CXO level
- High level of energy, drive, passion, initiative, dedication and integrity
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com
- Technique to maintain high call volumes
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer:
It has come to our attention that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives of Anaplan. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcement is to obtain privileged information from individuals.
Anaplan does not:
- Extend offers to candidates without an extensive interview process with a member of our recruitment team and a hiring manager via video or in person.
- Send job offers via email. All offers are first extended verbally by a member of our internal recruitment team whenever possible, and then followed up via written communication.
All emails from Anaplan would come from an @anaplan.com email address. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Anaplan, please send an email to before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.