Brand Marketing Manager
About Applied Intuition
Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied Intuition will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied Intuition, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
Applied Intuition provides software solutions to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. The company’s suite of simulation, validation, and drive log management software enables development teams to create thousands of scenarios in minutes, run simulations at scale, and verify and validate algorithms for production deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Washington, D.C., Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo, Applied Intuition consists of software, robotics, and automotive experts with experiences from top global companies. Leading autonomy programs and 17 of the top 20 global OEMs use Applied Intuition’s solutions to bring autonomy to market faster.
As a Brand Marketing Manager at Applied Intuition, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, website presence, and overall communication to establish Applied Intuition as a leader in the vehicle software industry. You will play a crucial role in growing our brand from the ground up and promoting our product portfolio to a breadth of audiences while ensuring consistent messaging across all channels.
At Applied, you will:
- Define brand strategy, positioning, and voice that resonates with our target audience through digital campaigns, experiential activation, and social channels.
- Collaborate with the web development team to optimize Applied Intuition’s website. Ensure it reflects our brand identity, provides a seamless user experience, and drives consistency across all products and solutions.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy to improve our website’s search engine ranking, increase organic traffic, and generate high-quality leads. Monitor and analyze keywords to drive SEO performance.
- Create and manage marketing communication campaigns that highlight our products, solutions, and thought leadership in the vehicle software space. Deliver compelling content across blogs, social media, email marketing, and influencer campaigns.
- Craft and distribute press releases that announce significant company news, product launches, partnerships, and industry achievements. Build relationships with relevant media outlets and industry influencers to ensure wide coverage.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing.
- Familiarity with web development, UX/UI principles, and content management systems (WordPress, Webflow, etc).
- Experience working at a Software company.
- Creative thinking and the ability to research the competition and present a differentiated point of view.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree from a top-tier program.
- Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, or Automotive experience.
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.