Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Tempe, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, September 9, 2022
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate sales opportunities and build sales pipeline with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will possess confident communication skills when engaging with potential customers, building relationships and identifying new sales leads. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have previous experience generating leads from inbound and outbound Sales and Marketing activities, and collaborating with account executives in order to meet and exceed pipeline development and lead generation goals. The candidate should also have experience building pipeline utilizing call scripts, generating leads by phone and leveraging social media to target prospects and manage interaction.
- Daily outreach to prospective customers via calls, emails and social media
- Utilize social media to identify, target and engage prospective customers and develop leads
- Qualify and develop leads from Marketing campaigns
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level Finance executives
- Identify customer needs and present potential products and solutions
- Arrange meetings and product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Assist and participate in product demonstrations with Account Executives
- Consistently meet or exceed phone call and social media outreach activities, pipeline development and qualified opportunity quota goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to research accounts, identify key players, and develop scripts and messages
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with cold calling, social media and other sales development techniques
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Highly motivated, competitive self-starter
- Ability to come into office for at least 8 hours per day, or ability to work from home with reliable internet service when office is closed due to public health guidelines
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a keyboard and mouse to navigate a computer
- Ability to talk on the phone for several hours per day
- Competitive salary package and bonus or variable incentive pay depending on role
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) match
- $250 annual reimbursement for continuous learning
- Lots of office perks like snacks, happy hours, company events
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
AppZen is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The base pay range for this role is $46,000 to $50,000 and the variable compensation is $30,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
See more open positions at AppZen
Something looks off?