Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
- Projects: Responsible for working/executing the projects/parts of projects as assigned. This includes documentation, collaboration with respective stakeholders, tracking status and communication
- Communication and Reporting: Facilitating communication with business stakeholders, creating regular status reports and progress updates for stakeholders
- Calendar Management: Scheduling and organizing meetings, preparing agendas, and ensuring that required participation
- Travel Management: Collaborate with Admin team to plan the travel for leadership
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience in providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)Excellent knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Power BI.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with min 1-3 years of relevant experience in Project Management and Executive Assistant role
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.