Lead - Quality Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for Software Engineers who will be designing and implementing test automation to give a better functional coverage to AppZen products. This is a highly technical engineer role in our Quality Engineering team.
As a Software Engineer in the QE team, you will work with our core engineering and product management teams to make sure everything we build is both testable and tested. You’ll be involved from the early stages of new feature development to help us architect solutions which are built for testability from the ground up. By being involved from the beginning you’ll be able to ensure that the new features we ship have strong test coverage and that will continue to function reliably as the product continues to evolve. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team building products never seen in the industry. In this role, you will develop testing solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success. We believe in building the right product, we believe in using best practices, we believe in everybody's input. You will help drive us to a continuously delivered micro-service environment.
- In depth understanding of UI test automation frameworks specifically in Selenium + Robot Framework + Python [Hands On must]
- 6-9 years of relevant hands-on technical experience in developing test frameworks, test plans, test Cases and automate using different scripting languages.
- Strong knowledge in Python [Hands On must] Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts- specifically Jenkins [Hands On must], GIT, Docker.
- In addition to above, Performance testing & Security testing skill set will be preferred.
- Domain knowledge of Accounts Payable will be a good skill to have.
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases
- Design and develop automation test scripts for validation of the application functionality
- Own core product areas and the test automation effort of one or more features
- Automate new feature test cases end to end along with executing and maintaining automation of Sanity and Regression tests for each testing cycle
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn new tools, technologies & processes
- Abide by testing and coding standards and guidelines
- Work well in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.