Global IT Manager
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
As an IT manager Global, you will work closely with the rest of our team to ensure that our company is using the most up-to-date technology to run our business. We are seeking an IT manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the hardware and software used by our company is compatible, secure, and scalable. You will also be responsible for managing our internal network and providing support for our staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the company's IT strategy aligned with organizational goals.
- Manage the IT budget, including procurement and resource allocation.
- Oversee IT asset life cycle, from procurement to recycling, for cost-efficiency.
- Manage SaaS applications, handling procurement, renewals, and license compliance.
- Supervise the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Manage day-to-day IT operations, ensuring 24x7 availability and reliability.
- Work closely with CISO to ensure data security and privacy compliance.
- Collaborate with various teams to identify automation and integration opportunities.
- Implement new technologies and ideas to enhance IT operations. Mentor and manage a team, promoting a positive work culture.
- Select IT vendors, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor relationships.
- Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement plans for business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and recommend innovative solutions.
- Oversee IT support and helpdesk operations.
- Monitor IT performance metrics and assess effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to optimize IT processes and enhance capabilities through technology adoption and process improvements.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in managing IT operations and infrastructure in a global, multi-office environment.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and developing IT teams.
- 7-12 years of experience (start-up (Global) environment will be preferred). This role will require occasional overlap with US/UK time zones.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to drive innovation and automation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Hardware: Cisco Meraki Network Infra, Apple Devices, Windows, IoT thin clients, AV Equipment, Printers
- Operating systems such as MacOS, Windows, iOS, and Linux;
- Google Suite, Jump Cloud or similar, Jira, OpsGenie, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Zoom Admin, Slack Admin, AWS EC2 and S3, MySQL or PostgreSQL, GitHub, Postman, Working knowledge of using and integrating API’s, ITIL Methodology, Shell and Python scripting, etc.
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.