SAP Techno Functional Consultant
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
- Maintains existing business solution in SAP/FICO area
- Proposes, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP/FICO application according to the functional and technical requirements
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contributes to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation
- Prepares functional designs, system configuration, performs relevant testing and deployment of the assigned change requests based on user requirements analysis.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in maintenance of SAP/FICO module and related sub modules (AR, AP, FM, AS, GL)
- Working experience in SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP FICO module
- Working experience of ABAP for all three modules SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP FICO
- Experience in writing BADI/User Exits, Z Program, BAPI, enhancement smart form
- Data transformation using ABAP module from SAP format [xml, flat file, tables] to JSON
- Proficient in http coding [responsible to call external system json api
- SSL Certificate import knowledge
- Extract the data based on change pointer/event based from various SAP master tables.
- Complete P2P knowledge and should be able to customize it based on requirements
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP support and at least one full cycle implementation
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Document functional requirements, develop functional specs for program changes, make Configuration settings, perform testing, conduct system demos and work with users providing training and testing support.
- Good ABAP programming skills, Issue Analysis and Debugging Skills are important
- SAP FICO / Simple Finance certifications is a plus
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.