Lead Backend Engineer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
We are looking for Lead Java Engineer to extend our existing applications and to create new applications. In this role, you will develop technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company’s success. We believe in building the right product, we believe in using best practices, we believe in everybody's input. You will help drive us to a continuously delivered microservice environment. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience working at a Cloud/SaaS company. We have customers and we are growing quickly. Join us in making the best back office artificial intelligence available to businesses.
- Write well designed, clean, efficient code backed by unit tests
- Develop scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Abide by coding standards and guidelines
- Build for security and performance
- Work well in an Agile/Scrum environment (done the right way)
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn new tools, technologies & processes
- Ability to write high quality, bug free, clean java code
- Experience writing RESTful APIs
- SQL and NoSQL experience (must understand trade offs of relational and non-relational models)
- AWS experience
- 8+ years of development experience on Java based development projects.
- 3+ years experience leading Java based development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required; master’s degree is a plus
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.