Presales Operations Specialist
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
AppZen is the leader in autonomous spend-to-pay software. Its patented artificial intelligence accurately and efficiently processes information from thousands of data sources so that organizations can better understand enterprise spend at scale to make smarter business decisions. It seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable, expense, and card workflows to read, understand, and make real-time decisions based on your unique spend profile, leading to faster processing times and fewer instances of fraud or wasteful spend. Global enterprises, including one-third of the Fortune 500, use AppZen’s invoice, expense, and card transaction solutions to replace manual finance processes and accelerate the speed and agility of their businesses. To learn more, visit us at www.appzen.com.
You have great technical and customer-service oriented skills. You enjoy maintaining systems, building custom demos, pilots and proofs-of-concepts You are highly organized and detailed driven; you love to project plan everything! You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s AI focused platform and solution, and you get joy from watching a customer really succeed. You have GREAT communication skills and know how to convey a message You are action-oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you. You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help. You are used to working in an international environment with internal teams based in the UK, the US and India.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in demo system release planning sessions and help to identify/prioritize components
- Support Demo project requests
- Push the boundaries of demo capabilities
- Build and manage a presales helpdesk ticketing process
- Monitor, update and Close Pre-Sales Ops cases
- Set proper expectations with the SC and Sales community on case priorities.
- Interface between Pre-sales and R&D;/Ops/PM s to address and seek solutions to successfully setup demo requirements and/or address related questions on Product functionality.
- Create custom demos, work on proofs-of-concepts, demo scripts based on best practices.
- Be responsible for AppZen demo environment Help build tailored demo’s in conjunction with presales
- Research and understand AppZen competition and how they demo their solutions
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Applications (BCA)/ Computer Science (BCS) or a related field
- 1 - 2 years of experience in enterprise SaaS/software companies
- Strong functional requirement-gathering skills, team work, presentation skills and public speaking
- Understanding of any Expense management system like Concur/ Chrome River/ Coupa/ Ariba/ Basware etc.
- Basic understanding of any ERP system like SAP ECC/ SAP Hana/ SAP Ariba/ Oracle NetSuite/ Oracle Fusion
- Basic process and domain knowledge of Finance functions (AP, AR, P2P, R2R)Hands-on experience with MS Office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint), Google Docs, VBA Macro and VB Scripts
- Good to have: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Master’s degree in Communication, Business Management, Computer Science or related field
- Good to have experience in AI/ RPA products and domain
We are equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.