Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
About Us: Artera is an AI startup that develops medical artificial intelligence tests to personalize therapy for cancer patients. Artera is on a mission to personalize medical decisions for patients and physicians on a global scale.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at Artera, you will work with a team of machine learning scientists and engineers to develop AI-based biomarkers to support the personalization of cancer therapy. Using digital imagery and clinical data you will design multi-modal computer vision and machine/deep learning models that can prognosticate patient outcomes and predict response to therapy.
- Leading the technical effort of developing novel biomarkers alongside fellow ML scientists, engineers, biostatisticians, and scientific directors
- Design and develop innovative computer vision models that predict patient outcomes and responses to therapy
- Aid in the productionalization, launch, and monitoring of machine learning products
- Research and development of machine learning algorithms that expand product capabilities
- Contribute to and drive publications in scientific journals and machine learning conferences
- Help grow and mentor a team of machine learning scientists and engineers
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of industry experience using PyTorch or TensorFlow
- 2+ years of experience as a technical lead
- Experience launching and maintaining products in a production environment
- Experience communicating technical (ML) details to a cross-functional team of non-technical collaborators.
Equal Employee Opportunity: At Artera, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients and physicians. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.