Senior Communications & Social Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
The Communications, Content, and Social Marketing team is the always-on and active voice in channels for Attentive. Our mission is to create and distribute valuable, relevant, and consistent content that builds community in a competitive, fast-moving, and fun market. Because Attentive’s mission is to change how the biggest brands connect with their customers, we believe our social and influencer programs should form meaningful connections with our audiences where they are.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Manager of Social Media and Influencer Marketing to lead our organic campaigns. You'll lead the strategy and manage innovative and effective social media and influencer tactics as part of integrated go-to-market plans. In this role, you'll impact our highest visibility marketing efforts and work across multiple business priorities. You'll activate B2B influencer channels with consistency and coherence to drive awareness. You'll report to the VP on the Comms, Content, and Social Media team within the Marketing organization.
Why Attentive needs you
- Research, uncover and create a diverse set of best-in-class, right influencers for the team for earned kits, experiences and news – those who’ve redefined expectations of what content can be and who’ve built thriving communities online in authentic manner.
- Vet Creators to ensure creators align with brand guidelines and campaign objectives and align with brand safety parameters.
- Manage end-to-end organization- creation, execution, and tracking for all influencer seeding.
- Partner with external media and creative agency partners to conceive and produce breakthrough influencer content programs.
- Build and nurture online community of influencers, customers, partners to combat competitive noise.
- Manage the social program and channels, including LinkedIn, X, Instagram, and YouTube shorts, and end-to-end influencer partnerships as a key channel in both evergreen and campaign work streams.
- Maintain expertise in all things social media and influencer marketing, including rising marketing leaders, FTC regulations, equitable fee structures, negotiation, and deal-making.
- Set, execute, track organic and paid performance objectives, and work collaboratively with performance marketing team to contribute to larger business goals.
- Participate in and contribute to cross-functional campaign meetings, documentation, and info-sharing.
- Experience managing an executive’s social profile, particularly Linkedin.
- Crisis Communications: monitoring and knowing how to gauge the situation and flag to stakeholders.
- Experience managing competing priorities across different teams on social requests.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team mates and senior leaders within and outside the Marketing organization.
- Management of a direct report
- You are an expert in your field, with 8-10+ years experience in social media and/or influencer roles for major brands.
- You have management experience
- You stay current with emerging influencer talent, platforms, and trends.
- You have a track record of breakthrough influencer campaign experience, either agency- or client-side, for brands (preferably tech).
- You have exceptional project management and collaboration skills, and thrive in fast-moving situations.
- You can demonstrate with data what social media and influencer success looks like.
- You're scrappy and driven toward excellence, passionate about creativity, and excited to push the horizons of how social media influencer marketing shapes culture.
- You love mentorship and career pathing for junior team members.
- You love putting in place structures for cross functional work.
- You thrive on building relationships across the organization.
- You get excited about improving the quality and performance of social content and writing & delivering social strategy to stakeholders.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $123,000 - $150,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.