Social Media Analyst
Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Media Analyst with an interest in the crypto industry to join our team. This role focuses on managing and expanding our social media channels, staying ahead of the latest social media best practices, and co-create captivating and shareable content. The successful candidate will play a key role in executing our social media strategy along our different channels in Latin-America with a special focus on Mexico.
Head of Global Product Communications.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in relevant roles in social media management (mainly TikTok and Instagram)
- Experience and knowledge of the Crypto/Web3 industry.
- Preferably, previous experience in tech brands.
- Proven experience in copywriting and content creation for social media.
- Proven track record in presenting ideas and strategies to leadership and stakeholders.
- Lives in Mexico.
- Native Spanish, Proficient in English, Portuguese is a plus.
What You Will Do
- Implement and execute the Social Media strategy designed by our team.
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms (e.g. TikTok, Twitter and Instagram) and their respective best practices.
- Perform data analysis and identify trends, ideally crypto, that can be turned into actionable insights for strategic decision-making.
- Use social media channels to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
- Co-create captivating and shareable content, tailoring each piece for optimal performance on various social media platforms.
- Collaborate with Bitso stakeholders to align social media initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Use analytics tools to track and improve content performance and overall online presence.
Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion suggests that individuals may hesitate to apply for jobs if they do not meet all the listed criteria. At Bitso, we value diversity and your unique strengths could be just what we're looking for. If this role excites you but you don't match every point in the description, we still want to hear from you.
Who We Are
With over 7 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we're fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Volunteering days.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.