Brand Content Marketer
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
We’re looking for a brand content marketer to bring our brand story to life. Reporting into our
Brand & Communications Team Lead, you will support our brand marketing strategy by leading
the development and execution of overall brand assets. This includes creating content across
our owned and paid channels that measurably shift brand perception and awareness. This is a
highly visible role and you’ll be an integral part of the team shaping Blend’s brand strategy.
Note: This is NOT an entry-level or Social Media role, you must have direct professional brand marketing experience. Only candidates located in the United States will be considered.
How you'll contribute:
- Leverage foundational brand elements (brand narrative, category definition, target
personas) to develop marketing assets that support the brand campaign objectives
- Maintain a brand editorial calendar that delivers a regular, “always on” cadence of
content across relevant channels
- Partner with marketing and design colleagues to produce and promote brand assets
(video, infographics, events, digital content)
- Regularly audit and refresh brand assets to ensure consistent messaging internally and
- Establish and track content performance metrics, including competitor benchmarking.
Who you are:
- 4 ~ 6 years of proven experience working in a content marketing role
- Brand content marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space required
- Ability to grab an audience's attention, spur excitement in the marketplace, and drive
awareness and education to audiences, both internal and external
- Excellent copywriting skills. You are a natural storyteller that can translate nuanced and
technical topics into clear and compelling messaging
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team through the execution and planning stages
- Experience working independently in remote work environments
- Conscientious: you stay organized, pay exacting attention to detail, and always follow
- Intellectually curious and humble: you are hungry to acquire knowledge and learn from
- Growth-minded: you are committed to continuously improving your performance and the
performance of the teams you collaborate with, using data and feedback as a guide
- Leveraging these competencies together, you will have a strong point of view on how to
drive brand campaigns and events that measurably shift perception
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $88,200 and $94,500. The stated base pay range would generally increase 10% for candidates in CA/NY and be reduced 5% for candidates outside of CO, IL, MA, TX, VA, WA, and DC. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
Something looks off?