Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
- Work with the marketing team to create campaigns across marketing automation software.
- Help the sales team with outbound campaign content and automation.
- Work with our events team on pre and post campaigns to generate leads
- Build webinars and drive signups.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing related role. Ideally a fintech, Banking-as-a-Service, or financial services company but must have b2b experience.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software and salesforce is a plus
You also likely have:
- Proven leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.