Recurring Services Project Manager
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Housing is broken. We're working to make it better for everyone involved––residents and homeowners alike. We provide beautiful homes in incredible locations that hit the sweet spot between good quality and sensible pricing. By building a seamless rental experience––from finding the perfect place, to making it a home––we overhauled every aspect of the renting process. With homes available in every major national market, we make finding a home easier than ever.
Our team is on a mission to deliver flexible and innovative housing by combining the freedom of mobility with the power of ownership ––come join us!
We are looking to hire a new team member to help manage our recurring home services across our portfolio! The Recurring Services team is responsible for Utilities/Internet management, Housekeeping, Landscaping, Pool maintenance, and Snow removal services across our national property portfolio.
We are looking for a Recurring Service Project Manager in Miami to oversee and manage these business units, reporting directly to the Director of Home Services.
What you will do:
- Maintain active property list for all recurring services which include activating new properties and deactivating offboarding properties
- Research, triage, and solve issues raised by our residents and homeowners
- Manage and maintain large-scale vendor relationships
- Source new vendors in different geographic locations as required
- Oversee coordination of Utilities, Internet, Cleaning, Landscaping, Pool service jobs
- Approve vendor payments and verify correct amounts are paid
- Spearhead exciting cross-functional operation improvement projects
- Quality control ensuring lawns and pools are being properly maintained and functional
- Role is based in our headquarters in Wynwood, Miami
Who you are:
- 4+ years of professional operations experience, including experience with large-scale vendor management
- Ability to work well under pressure, leading multiple cross-functional projects while managing stakeholder expectations and delivering despite tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven quantitative abilities to decipher process improvement needs within a dataset
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision
- Ability to present, interact, and drive proposals to senior management, external clients and vendors
- Experience in construction, residential property management, real estate development or hotel management is a plus
- Experience within a high-growth startup is a plus
1. Trailblazers. We are focused on making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers, by iterating rapidly and taking big swings.
2. A Championship Team. We design our playbooks with our unique gifts in mind. We prioritize collaboration, continuous feedback and opportunities for growth to maximize potential.
3. Customer Obsessed. We build our product with our resident’s and homeowner’s experience top of mind.
4. Owners. We are all in. We care about integrity and accountability and we are biased toward action.
Life at Bungalow
- Headquartered in Wynwood, Miami
- Competitive cash compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits; employee premiums are 100% employer-paid
- 401(k) sponsored by Fidelity
- Generous time-off policy + 11 company holidays
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave for both caregivers
Founded in 2017 by Andrew Collins and Justin McCarty, Bungalow is the premier residential real estate marketplace. With leading investors, such as Atomic, Khosla Ventures, Coatue, Founders Fund, and Deer Park Road, Bungalow is rethinking the residential real estate market by providing renters with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living situation. To ensure our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. For more information, visit www.bungalow.com and check out our Series-C funding coverage here!
In the course of the job application process, we may collect the following categories of PI for the purposes of evaluating you as a job applicant:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver’s license number, passport number, social security number, or other similar identifiers;
- Professional, education, or employment-related information;
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us, including, without limitation, demographic information, benefits information, or family and dependent information.
Currently, we are implementing procedures in order to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus in and throughout the workplace. Therefore, we are notifying you that if you visit our physical offices and facilities for an interview, we also may collect the following additional category of PI: medical and health information. Specifically, we may collect your body temperature along with information about whether you have or display certain symptoms such as fatigue, cough, sneezing, aches and pains, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, diarrhea, headaches, or shortness of breath, whether you have recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of these symptoms, and whether you have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will not collect any additional categories of personal information or use your personal information collected for any other purpose without providing you with additional notice consistent with the CCPA.
See more open positions at Bungalow
Something looks off?