Senior Product Designer, Admin Experience
About the team & opportunity
What’s so great about working on Calendly’s Product team? We strive to design a seamless product experience that delights our customers.
Why do we need you? Well, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer for our Admin Experience team who can deeply understand the unique needs of our admin users and design a delightful experience that drives both admin and end-user success. You will be responsible for designing simple & intuitive experiences that our users will love and you will partner with our incredible data and engineering teams to see that your solutions can get realized.
A day in the life of a Senior Product Designer, Admin Experience at Calendly
The Design Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of creatives who work closely with product management, content design, research, and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the efficiency of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
On a typical day, you will be working on:
- Designing exceptional experiences that focus on our three admin pillars:
- Workflow Management: optimizing and solving for the needs of admins in their day-to-day management of their team
- Ongoing Set-up: identifying new opportunities that lead to more complete and efficient set-up for admins and their teams
- First time user experience and activation: providing insight into admin-specific needs as it relates to first time user experience and activation
- Drive discovery work to build personas and user journeys
- Partner with customer success to deeply empathize with the target users and their unique pain points and opportunities
- Partner with designers, product managers, engineers, content designers, and researchers to improve and refine the Calendly experience
- Partner with the design system team to improve design patterns
- Engage with customers to ensure that they are usable
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years building and delivering experiences for digital products in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- A strong portfolio of work delivering quality persona-based experiences, including both activation and engagement
- An expert ability to communicate design solutions to leaders and peers, based on the right mix of customer needs and key business metrics
- A demonstrated understanding of the levers that balance business goals, team processes, and user needs, and how they affect the production of usable design systems
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
What’s in it for you?
Ready to make a serious impact? Millions of people already rely on Calendly’s products, and we’re still in the midst of our growth curve — it’s a phenomenal time to join us. Everything you’ll work on here will accelerate your career to the next level. If you want to learn, grow, and do the best work of your life alongside the best people you’ve ever worked with, then we hope you’ll consider allowing Calendly to be a part of your professional career.
Our Hiring Process:
Typically, individuals will participate in the following interview process. However, there may be slight nuances given the role and or department we are hiring for. Please keep in mind that individuals can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a phone interview with a member of our recruiting team. This is a great time to ask any initial questions you have about the company or the role.
- Next, we’ll put you in direct contact with your potential future manager. You’ll get a chance to learn even more about life at Calendly, the responsibilities within your role, and the qualities needed to succeed here.
- Next, you will meet with your potential future team members and present a case study that you feel demonstrates the skills for the job
- Finally, we connect with those you’ve worked with before, to learn more about the impact you can make, the value you bring, and the best way to set you up for success at Calendly.
We aim to provide an inclusive and equitable experience to everyone who expresses interest in working at Calendly. The recruiter assigned to this role will keep you informed every step of the way. Have questions? Let your recruiter know! Want to share your experience? We are passionately committed to improving and building on our process, and we consider feedback a gift.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are located in Hawaii, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, West Virginia, and Rhode Island, you will not be eligible for employment. Note that all individual roles will specify location eligibility.
All candidates can find our Candidate Privacy Statement here
Candidates residing in California may visit our Notice at Collection for California Candidates here: Notice at Collection
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to location, experience, and job-related skills. In addition, Calendly offers a wide range of best in class total rewards. This includes comprehensive employee benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave, 401(k) match, paid time off, and much more. At Calendly we believe exceptional performance deserves exceptional rewards! During the hiring process, we are committed to sharing details about the compensation range for the position, enabling you to make an informed decision.
Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus/commission, equity, or benefits.