Product Manager - Investigations (London)
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We’re known for building trust in the cryptocurrency industry as the leading provider of software that enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering. Our work is only becoming more important as cryptocurrency enters the mainstream.
We are looking for a self-motivated product manager to lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- You deeply understand our customers’ problems as they relate to cryptocurrency investigations and have translated these pain-points into customer facing solutions.
- You would have worked with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- You have set clear OKRs for the team, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs. You understand the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs.
- You have a framework for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs.
A background like this helps:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, minimum 2 years of product management experience with proven results
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products. Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession. Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results
- Growth mentality and being able to build, measure and learn
- Outstanding oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Experience in building data products or products with a data component, e.g. recommendation products or search/discovery products
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data
- You have a technical background
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?