Revenue Insights and Analytics Finance Manager
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About the team/role
You will be joining our FP&S (Financial Planning and Strategy) team as a Revenue Insights and Analytics Finance Manager. The Revenue FP&S team within Checkr’s finance organization is responsible for revenue forecasting, analytics, planning, and reporting. We strive to drive better decision making across the organization through analytics and insights. This role will have a particular focus on our rapidly growing SMB and Mid Market segments.
What you’ll do
- Provide data-driven insights and products that improve our understanding of revenue growth and help drive better decision making
- Partner cross functionally to help answer questions such as - which customer segments or products are driving our growth? How effective are our pricing policies? What factors drive our sales bookings to revenue conversion? What is the breakdown of our revenue growth - new customers, expansion of usage, upsell, and pricing?
- Build dashboards that enable us to programmatically monitor revenue, pricing, and margin trends
- Provide broad financial support, including preparation of financial plans, internal management reporting, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Collaborate on annual planning process, quarterly reforecasts and long-range strategic plans
What you bring
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, including a strong foundation at high-growth technology companies (SaaS and/or Consumer)
- Ability to think across multiple dimensions of a business (finance, sales, product, marketing etc.) and work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with non-financial audiences
- Self starter and problem solving mentality
- Experience working with performing in-depth data analyses in SQL, creating KPI reports and dashboards in business analytics tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), and working with Data/Product/Eng team to access relevant data
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $94,478 to $196,650.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.