Business Process Analyst, Support Operations
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
About the team/role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Process Analyst to be a core member of our newly created Support Operations team, focused on developing self-service solutions for our support department. The primary goal of this role is to design an innovative and user-centric support journey, using voice bots, chatbots, customer portals, and other support systems, to enhance the overall customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs and goals in order to facilitate a seamless and successful end-to-end support user journey
- Analyze and identify opportunities for improving our customer support experience using self-service and generative AI technologies
- Create workflow designs of voice bot, chatbot, customer portal, and support system solutions based on user needs, business goals, and technology capabilities
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate designs and ensure the effectiveness of self-service solutions
- Identify gaps between the current state and future state experiences and leverage service blueprinting methodologies to prioritize improvement initiatives based on customer and/or business impact
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to customer experience
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate self-service solutions into the company's overall support strategy
- Partner with the Data team to develop dashboards measuring the ongoing performance of support self-service tools
- Track performance metrics and continuously iterate designs to meet evolving customer expectations and business goals
- Project manage service design-related initiatives, aligning x-functional teams to achieve shared goals
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in service design, with a focus on self-service and AI-powered solutions in customer support
- Understanding of customer-facing support intake channels, ensuring they met design principles and maximize self-service opportunities
- Proven experience designing support user journeys via voicebot, chatbot, customer portal, and support system solutions using AI technologies
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, UX/UI best practices, and self-service technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present your ideas effectively to diverse stakeholders
- Experience in data analysis and reporting, with the ability to design dashboards that showcase results
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and capacity to lead multiple priorities of significant scope
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools
- Advocate for accessibility guidelines and inclusive design practices
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $68,016 to $156,960.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.