Tessera Data - Senior Account Executive
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About the team/role
As an Account Executive, you will drive new business in the enterprise segment through your prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing abilities. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
What you’ll do
- You will engage business executives to pursue and close new business within the Enterprise segment (six-to-seven figure deal values) across a wide variety of vertical markets
- You will do outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities, as well as handle inbound leads that come through our demand generation and channel partners
- You will consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close
- You will use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new vertical markets
- You will be a go-getter, overcome challenges, create processes and have a growth mindset
- As part of the sales team, you will contribute directly to the success and growth of the company
What you bring
- 5-7+ years of SaaS technology full-cycle sales experience in a hunting role
- Taking ownership of your territory with strong outbound and closing skills
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Experience selling a first-to-market is preferred
- Experience selling six-to-seven figure deals is encouraged
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are smart, self-motivated, organized, inquisitive, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You have a growth mindset that is always learning, growing and actively seeking feedback
- People describe you as gritty
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The on-target earnings range for this role is $142,214 to $296,010.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.