Business Systems Analyst, Support Operations
Checkr builds people infrastructure for the future of work. And we believe everyone should have a fair chance to work. That's why we've designed a faster—and fairer—way to screen job seekers. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr puts modern technology powered by machine learning in the hands of hiring teams, helping thousands of companies like Uber, Instacart, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco to hire great new people with an experience that’s fast, smooth, and safe.
A career at Checkr means collaborating with brilliant minds, disrupting an industry, and opening channels of employment to often overlooked candidates. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About the team/role
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who can be a positive force to drive operational efficiency through the management of our support systems. As a member of Checkr’s Support Operations team, you will collaborate with our Operations and cross-functional partners to understand their business needs and deliver best in class systems solutions. Your personality combines the curiosity of a detective with the precision of an analyst, and you possess strong business acumen. Being detail-oriented, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and a penchant for analytical thinking are critical assets in this role.
What you’ll do
This position will dive deep into the day-to-day operations of the Support Operations team’s evolving tech stack. Responsibilities will include:
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements, and executing on requested changes.
- Managing projects related to the implementation of new systems and improvements in processes.
- Developing and documenting standards, guidelines, and procedures for both administrators and end-users.
- Conducting regular audits and quality checks on the data within the Operations tech stack to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Performing quality testing and monitoring the impact of system-related changes post-launch.
- Identifying inefficiencies in the system and proposing automation solutions to streamline processes and reduce manual workloads.
- Being an expert on Operations tools and providing insights and recommendations to senior leadership for strategic decision-making.
- Supporting end-users through training, workshops, and ongoing assistance to help them utilize the Operations tech stack effectively.
What you bring
- Deep Service Cloud expertise, with Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with proficiency in administering and managing Salesforce Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, with the ability to learn other platforms like Ada, Assembled, Talkdesk, Zendesk, Guru, MaestroQA, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party support platforms and integrations between them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar technical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Communications is a plus.
- Strong analytical and Agile skills.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues, and interfacing with business users.
- Practical experience in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, SCRUM, and SAFe
- Engineering, data science, or Lean Six Sigma background
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
At Checkr, we believe a hybrid work environment strengthens collaboration, drives innovation, and encourages connection. Our hub locations are Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, and Santiago, Chile. Individuals are expected to work from the office 2 to 3 days a week. In-office perks are provided, such as lunch four times a week, a commuter stipend, and an abundance of snacks and beverages.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The base salary range for this role is $106,930 to $144,670 in Denver, CO.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.