Senior Manager, Customer Service Operations Systems (Salesforce)
Checkr builds people infrastructure for the future of work. And we believe everyone should have a fair chance to work. That's why we've designed a faster—and fairer—way to screen job seekers. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr puts modern technology powered by machine learning in the hands of hiring teams, helping thousands of companies like Uber, Instacart, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco to hire great new people with an experience that’s fast, smooth, and safe.
A career at Checkr means collaborating with brilliant minds, disrupting an industry, and opening channels of employment to often overlooked candidates. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a Senior Manager, Operations Systems that can be a leader partnering with the operations teams driving process optimization, solution implementation, and provide thought leadership on leading practices. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work with the operations teams to gather and document requirements, scope new work, and document solution designs. This role will be a member of the Corporate Engineering team that implements global solutions and drives value for business stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Partner with business process owners, technical teams, and system implementation/support teams to develop and support an integrated operations systems environment.
- Collaborate with Checkr’s Candidate & Customer Support, Product Quality, Compliance Operations, and Operations Shared Services teams to translate their desired business outcomes into scalable processes, requirements & solutions.
- Advise best practices and provide leadership in the implementation and Global rollouts of Salesforce Service Cloud in a heavily integrated environment.
- Partner with cross-functional architecture teammates and adjacent subject matter area experts to extend bench strength through teaching, training, and cultivating collaboration spaces in different subject areas.
- Understand business needs translating to streamlined solutions, and drive scalable solutions to industry-standard/best-in-class platforms.
- Prepare configuration and design documentation, assist with data mapping, error handling, perform unit testing, troubleshoot issues, and assist with appropriate resolutions.
- Provide leadership to Enterprise Application and Business Process Leads including building detailed solution plans, coordinating project tasks with other teams, tracking progress, managing key risks & issues, and reporting the status.
- Have a hands-on approach with the ability to perform root cause analysis and articulate solutions
- Partner with key technical, compliance and security teams to design trust focused solutions
What you bring
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance or related studies
- Experienced as a Operations Systems Lead in a global environment
- 6+ years in industry and 3+ years leading Service Cloud programs
- Relevant experience in operations systems & processes.
- Strong working experience in designing and implementing functional/process oriented solutions and working with technical teams including some or all of the following systems (or similar): Talkdesk, Ada AI Chat, Operations KPI’s & Analytics
- Extensive ability to navigate cross-functional relationships, and resolve issues and conflicts with proven experience driving teams to successful alignment and completion of projects
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, SAFe, or other relevant capabilities
- Experience working for regulated company, experience with FCRA compliance is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to conduct meetings with technical and business teams, create requirement documents, design documents, test plans, test cases for large-scale projects, and coordinate the efforts from the business requirements to go live.
- Self starter approach and a willingness to take on problems in areas across the financial landscape to be a partner to the business
- Ability to manage a team of contractors and/or internal team members
- Operate an organization running system support and maintenance, continuous improvements, and project delivery. Strong ability to prioritize tasks for themselves and the team.
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
At Checkr, we believe a hybrid work environment strengthens collaboration, drives innovation, and encourages connection. Our hub locations are Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, and Santiago, Chile. Individuals are expected to work from the office 2 to 3 days a week. In-office perks are provided, such as lunch four times a week, a commuter stipend, and an abundance of snacks and beverages.
The salary range for this role is $171,160 to $231,570 in Denver, CO.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.