Corporate Business Systems Analyst (Oracle Cloud ERP Financials)
Checkr builds people infrastructure for the future of work. And we believe everyone should have a fair chance to work. That's why we've designed a faster—and fairer—way to screen job seekers. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr puts modern technology powered by machine learning in the hands of hiring teams, helping thousands of companies like Uber, Instacart, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco to hire great new people with an experience that’s fast, smooth, and safe.
A career at Checkr means collaborating with brilliant minds, disrupting an industry, and opening channels of employment to often overlooked candidates. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a Corporate Business Systems Analyst that can partner with the business systems teams driving requirements gathering, business process optimization, testing, process optimization, and cross functional collaboration. This role will be a member of the Corporate Engineering team that implements global solutions and drives value for business stakeholders. This role should have a core competency in financial processes, and also Oracle Fusion ERP Applications.
What you’ll do
- Business Requirements Gathering: Meet with stakeholders to understand, document, and analyze their needs. Translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new systems or system enhancements. Adaptability and the ability to pivot quickly to changing business priorities.
- Process Analysis: Evaluate existing processes and workflows. Identify areas for potential improvement, define scalable new processes, and make recommendations that will increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Testing: Develop and execute detailed test cases to ensure the quality of developed solutions. Work closely with developers and stakeholders to fix issues found during tests.
- SCRUM Master: Plan, monitor, and control the scrum process. Break down barriers to sprint progress, facilitate meetings, and work with product owners on backlog grooming.
- Experience in developing and defining the needs for a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) vs. a long term iterative plan.
- Business Coordination: Synchronize activities across different business units, ensuring alignment with the organization's goals and strategies. Facilitate smooth communication between stakeholders and IT teams. Cross functional coordination and connection across stakeholders in many departments.
- Reporting: Provide feedback to stakeholders about the project execution, quality, and status.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Math, or a related field. Fundamental understanding of accounting principles.
- 3+ years of experience in process optimization and systems analysis
- 1-2+ years experience in Oracle ERP Fusion Financials (core general ledger, quote to cash, procure to pay)
- Working knowledge of SQL development is preferred.
- Experience in business process analysis, requirements gathering, and system testing.
- Strong problem-solving, coordination, and communication skills.
- Adept at balancing multiple priorities and managing time effectively.
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and agile methodology.
- Understanding of corporate business processes and systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
At Checkr, we believe a hybrid work environment strengthens collaboration, drives innovation, and encourages connection. Our hub locations are Denver, CO, San Francisco, CA, and Santiago, Chile. Individuals are expected to work from the office 2 to 3 days a week. In-office perks are provided, such as lunch four times a week, a commuter stipend, and an abundance of snacks and beverages.
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The base salary range for this role is $86,700 to $117,300 in Denver, CO.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.