Portfolio Management Head
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, Bill Pay, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region. Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as Coatue, DST Global, General Catalyst, monashees, Kaszek, Canary, A*, BoxGroup, SV Angel, GFC, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Goldman Sachs, and prominent angel investors.
We’re creating the future of how company finances are run and helping our customers be more successful. We aspire to empower companies to operate with agility and financial clarity, ultimately increasing the economic competitiveness of Latin America. We’re looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking for an Portfolio Manager who will:
- Manage Clara credit portfolio in MX/BR/CO;
- Manage Clara Global Risk Team;
- Be Responsible for the entire credit cycle (acquisition, line management and collections);
- Interact with investors and internal stakeholders.
Our requirements for this position are:
- Analytical expertise;
- Experience with P&L and Unit Economics concepts;
- Risk management knowledge;
- Outstanding communication to interact with growth team, investor and senior management;
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a fast growing environment;
- Management experience;
- Fluent English and Fluent Portuguese or Spanish.
Additional Skills & Plus
- Experience with consulting is a nice to have.
The way we do things is as important as what we do. That is why we operate on a set of carefully-identified values. They are what we expect from ourselves and each other in our day-to-day.
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - Every voice counts; we value each other for our shared mission and contributions
* Shaping business finances in Latin America
* Driven by our 6 core values
* Proud of our inclusive and caring culture
* Certified as Top LinkedIn Startup
* Competitive salary & a robust stock ownership plan
* 100% flexible work model
* A set of benefits that are adaptable to your needs & way of life
* Opportunities for growth in a fast-paced environment
* A chance to shape B2B payments in Latin America and increase the region’s economic competitiveness
See more open positions at Clara
Something looks off?