Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Strong background in Linux administration
- At least three years of experience on AWS stack services
- Terraform or CDK experience is preferred
- Experience in CI/CD integrations using Github and AWS
- Experience with deployment of docker containerized services
- Knowledge of IT best practices, specially oriented to security
- Be excellent at working in teams and good communication skills
- Knowledgeable and good learner in different programming languages
- Problem solver with creativity
- Attention to details
- Dedicated and beyond responsible in every aspect, after all, this is a financial institution