IT Business Systems Manager
We are the company behind the popular open-source, high performance columnar OLAP database management system for real-time analytics. ClickHouse works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches. By offering a true column-based DBMS, it allows for systems to generate reports from petabytes of raw data with sub-second latencies. With an amazing community already adopting our open-source technology, we are now embracing our journey in delivering Cloud first solutions to delight our customers.
With top adopters such as Uber, Cisco, and eBay - not only do our products work at lightning speed, so do we.
We are an open and collaborative company. Our colleagues are curious, engaged and excited about what they do. If you want to work in an environment where you can learn, grow, be an agent of change and have your voice heard - then please read on!
ClickHouse’s Operations team is the central nervous system of the company. We ensure that the key processes, policies, and tools to keep the business running are in place, so that our stakeholders can focus on building, selling, and supporting our product.
- Business systems expertise:
- Research and enable either native API functionality or utilize our integrations’ platform (Mulesoft or equivalent) to allow us to share data across platforms in a secure, scalable way
- Develop a monitoring suite and incident management around our APIs and portals to ensure we’re keeping the lights on
- Partner with our GTM and Operations’ team members to identify areas for business process automation (e.g., lead to cash process)
- Support our data warehousing initiatives by creating data snapshots, developing queries in ClickHouse, and connecting insights through to relevant BI platforms in partnership with our Cloud Analytics team
- IT operations support:
- Okta management in partnership with our Security team, including supporting users with SSO issues, creating group rules, and managing application assignments
- Internal IT helpdesk management, including GitHub ticket triage, prioritization, stakeholder management, accountability over resolution
- Software license management and provisioning, including ongoing maintenance of our Lumos tool (or equivalent), onboarding/offboarding employees
- System administration of other corporate IT assets on an as needed basis (e.g., Netsuite, Expensify)
- IT asset management, including managing our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) process and refresh cycle process
- Partner with Finance and the VP of Operations on IT-related budgeting and procurement initiatives to identify potential efficiencies
- Customer first mindset when dealing with internal stakeholders, including business requirement gathering, refinement, and technical solution design.
- Past experience as an Okta admin with hands-on experience configuring Okta for a growing company.
- Past experience with IT Ops help desk management or, at a minimum, ticket triage
- Preferred experience with or desire to learn our IT /GTM tech stack (e.g., Salesforce (strongly desired)Lumos, m3ter, Stripe, Tackle).
- You have a high degree of comfort writing SQL queries and creating views in a data warehousing context.
- Preferred prior experience as a technology consultant or back office IT team at a fast growing start up
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, accountability, and ability to simplify
This role offers cash compensation and a stock options grant. For roles based in the United States, you can find above our typical starting salary ranges for this role, depending on your specific location.
The positioning of offers within a certain range depends on various factors, including: candidate experience, qualifications, skills, business requirements and geographical location.
- Flexible work environment - ClickHouse is a distributed company offering remote-first work to all employees
- Healthcare - Employer contributions towards your healthcare.
- Equity in the company - Every new team member who joins our company receives stock options.
- Time off - Flexible time off in the US, generous entitlement in all countries.
- A $500 Home office setup if you’re a remote employee.
- Employee-driven international mobility- we enable you to relocate internationally if you wish (within certain countries and timelines and subject to role requirements, time zones and work permit considerations)
Culture - We All Shape It
As part of our first 200 employees, you will be instrumental in shaping our culture.
We look for candidates who are:
- Motivated by doing great work as part of a team :)
- Open to learning from others and sharing with others
- Team Players: helpful, resourceful, responsive
- Respectful and see feedback as an opportunity to grow
Are you interested in finding out more about our culture? We are a one year old company therefore we are excited to be building it together at the moment. Our first 200 employees are the culture shapers of our future. Check out our blog posts or follow us on LinkedIn to find out more about what’s important to us, and to find out if you’d like to come and contribute to building our culture with us!