Senior Field Marketing Manager - Singapore
We are the company behind the popular open-source, high performance columnar OLAP database management system for real-time analytics. ClickHouse works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches. By offering a true column-based DBMS, it allows for systems to generate reports from petabytes of raw data with sub-second latencies. With an amazing community already adopting our open-source technology, we are now embracing our journey in delivering Cloud first solutions to delight our customers.
With top adopters such as Uber, Cisco, and eBay - not only do our products work at lightning speed, so do we.
We are an open and collaborative company. Our colleagues are curious, engaged and excited about what they do. If you want to work in an environment where you can learn, grow, be an agent of change and have your voice heard - then please read on!
About the team
We are actively seeking an accomplished Field Marketing Manager to bolster our expanding initiatives and become a vital member of our dedicated team of solution-oriented, high-impact professionals. This presents an unparalleled chance to play a pivotal role in constructing and molding an innovative organization in its early stages. In this unique position, you will collaborate closely with Sales leadership in the North America, as well as your colleagues in the marketing team. Together, you will craft, execute, and refine a comprehensive marketing strategy, plan, and budget tailored to the region's unique needs. These initiatives will be designed to not only foster deeper engagement with our existing and potential customers but also to fuel the expansion of our sales pipeline and enhance customer loyalty. You will be tasked with the strategic orchestration of marketing programs that span the gamut of customer engagement, from initial awareness to conversion, nurturing, and ultimately driving high-quality leads and opportunities. Your innate ability to employ the optimal mix of marketing strategies will enable us to effectively connect, educate, and inspire our target audiences, culminating in a surge of top-notch leads and valuable opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee end-to-end planning, production, and execution of in-territory events
- Employ a data-driven methodology to achieve KPI objectives, utilizing key metrics while enhancing campaign performance through analysis and iterative refinement.
- Forge a collaborative partnership with our sales team to guarantee the optimization of pipeline coverage, acceleration, and alignment across all territories. Your role also entails providing critical support in territory planning and facilitating seamless alignment of sales activities within the region.
- Collaborate with the technical field, developer advocates, and leadership team to tune and evolve our messaging and positioning
- Own the regional execution of the full marketing mix including, ABM, Paid Digital Social, Events, Training and Thought Leadership.
What you bring along:
- Several years of hands-on experience in field marketing for a SaaS company
- Proven success in working independently and at managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Start-up mindset; willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with open-source distribution as a business model; experience engaging with a community of open-source users
- Data & AI experience
- Startup experience
This role offers cash compensation and a stock options grant. For roles based in the United States, you can find above our typical starting salary ranges for this role, depending on your specific location.
The positioning of offers within a certain range depends on various factors, including: candidate experience, qualifications, skills, business requirements and geographical location.
- Flexible work environment - ClickHouse is a distributed company offering remote-first work to all employees
- Healthcare - Employer contributions towards your healthcare.
- Equity in the company - Every new team member who joins our company receives stock options.
- Time off - Flexible time off in the US, generous entitlement in all countries.
- A $500 Home office setup if you’re a remote employee.
- Employee-driven international mobility- we enable you to relocate internationally if you wish (within certain countries and timelines and subject to role requirements, time zones and work permit considerations)
Culture - We All Shape It
As part of our first 200 employees, you will be instrumental in shaping our culture.
We look for candidates who are:
- Motivated by doing great work as part of a team :)
- Open to learning from others and sharing with others
- Team Players: helpful, resourceful, responsive
- Respectful and see feedback as an opportunity to grow
Are you interested in finding out more about our culture? We are a one year old company therefore we are excited to be building it together at the moment. Our first 200 employees are the culture shapers of our future. Check out our blog posts or follow us on LinkedIn to find out more about what’s important to us, and to find out if you’d like to come and contribute to building our culture with us!