Senior Software Engineer
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
As a member of the our technology team, we expect you to be a business driven problem solver.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain our website and web applications
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to ensure we are using the latest and most effective tools
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to standards
- Develop and maintain software solutions that meet customer requirements and align with our company’s goals
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with website and web application functionality
What You Need To Succeed:
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to mentor and train junior developers
- Proficient in React and NextJS
- At least 5 years of experience as a frontend developer
Nice to have:
- Experience with server-side rendering
- Familiarity with backend languages
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest and Cypress
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.
See more open positions at CloudWalk
Something looks off?