são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
As a member of the Backoffice team, you are expected to be passionate about customer service and also technology. Your mission is to complete the customer’s accreditation as fast and as efficient as possible.
What You´ll Be Doing:
- Work to provide an incredible customer experience;
- Receive and attend tasks about customers requested through Central Bank systems.
- Act as a creative problem solver in various situations;
- Address issues promptly and find effective solutions;
- Help out the customer support team with the current situation of specific merchants.
What You´ll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Grit and ownership spirit;
- Strong analytical skills with logical reasoning;
- Critical thinking;
- Big attention to details;
- Ability to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge in relevant back-end programming languages to navigate the tech landscape with ease;
- Fluent Portuguese;
- Intermediate English;
- Experience with chat-GPT or similar AI language models (our secret weapon!);
- Excellent organizational abilities;
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology;
- Proactive attitude.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.