Growth & SEO Analyst
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
How we work:
Our customers play a central role in everything we do, and they have the power to redirect our entire chain of operations at any moment. At CloudWalk, we believe in decentralization as a sustainable way for us to reinvent traditional work models, connecting an all-online high-performance team around the world. We are agile in learning from our mistakes and finding the best solutions. We are motivated to change the world for the better, which drives us daily.
If you want to join the revolution of the payments industry and impact the lives of millions, reach out to us, and help to build the face of a new economy!
The Growth team: The Growth team is focused on the company's revenue growth and operates on various fronts to make our brand the most loved, well-known, and useful for our customers. Innovation is present in all aspects of the team: whether it's in messaging, campaign creation, management and analysis tools, or content format. Everyone is driven by results, works collaboratively, and is data-driven.
About the role: We are looking for a curious professional with critical and analytical thinking, motivation to work autonomously, commitment and responsibility for their tasks, and who enjoys taking on new projects and demands. We need a hands-on professional who will help us grow our SEO strategy and is also capable of implementing it.
As a Growth & SEO Analyst, you will create ways to improve the audience and conversion of our organic channels through the implementation of SEO best practices, as well as create tools that are useful in attracting our audience. This is a full SEO analyst position: On-page SEO, Off-page/link building, technical SEO, optimizations, etc. The use of AI will be required to improve the efficiency of organic channels.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help to build SEO strategy and growth both organic audience and organic conversions (on page and off page)
- Plan content calendar based on keywords, search volume and personas
- Produce and optimize blog posts, rich content and landing pages
- Identify opportunities and proactively test, analyze and make optimizations on website to growth brand awareness in organic search
- Analyze results and suggest improvements in all pages of InfinitePay's domain
- Conduct audits, provide technical insights into website issues / Solve some of these issues
- Collaborate with Content, Design and Product teams to implement and keep SEO best practices alive
- Keep track of competitors performance
- Search, study, suggest and implement new tools and frameworks
What You Need To Succeed:
- SEMRush, GSC, GA4, Screaming Frog, Looker
- Content optimization & production
- Link building
- Technical SEO
- Previous experience in finance
- We would love it if you have had previous experience with Webflow!
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.