Machine Learning Engineer
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Welcome to CloudWalk – a Brazilian fintech company that is on a mission to harness the power of AI to drive operational excellence. The future is unfolding, and we are actively seeking individuals who want to be hands-on contributors in shaping the next chapter of technology. If you are ready to explore the vast capabilities of AI to enhance operational efficiency, read on.
About the team:
Our team is responsible for the development and optimization of chatbots. We view data science as a pragmatic art - crafting elegant solutions that not only meet but exceed customers’ expectations. Collaboration is at the heart of our team culture. Together we embrace challenges, learn from failures and celebrate successes.
About the job:
Our team is seeking a passionate and experienced individual to contribute to our dynamic team. Your responsibilities will evolve in response to the dynamic nature of our projects. The initial focus will be on optimizing the case coverage rate of a specific chatbot, and guiding software engineering efforts.
- Machine learning: Experience in designing, implementing, and optimizing machine learning models.
- NLP expertise: In-depth knowledge of natural language processing techniques, including text classification, entity recognition, and sentiment analysis.
- Software engineering: Solid software engineering skills with expertise in Python and relevant frameworks and libraries. Strong understanding of software design principles, code optimization, and modular architecture.
- Cloud computing: Experience with cloud platforms for deploying and scaling machine learning models.
- Problem-solving skills: Ability to analyze complex problems, propose effective solutions, and implement them in a production environment.
- Communication skills: Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, and mentor junior engineers.
- Knowledge retrieval: Experience in optimizing knowledge retrieval systems, working with knowledge bases, and implementing efficient algorithms for retrieving relevant information.
- Prompt engineering: Familiarity with advanced prompting techniques to improve contextual understanding and the quality of the response.
- Distributed systems: Knowledge of distributed systems and parallel computing to enhance the scalability and performance of the chatbot infrastructure.
- DevOps practices: Understanding DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and containerization.
- Knowledge graphs: Experience working with knowledge graphs and semantic technologies to enhance the representation and retrieval of information.
Our recruitment process:
- Our selection method is designed to identify brilliant minds who are ready for the challenge. If you pass, you are definitely smart.
- Online technical assessment
- Technical interview
- Cultural interview
An overview of the process:
If you are not willing to do an online-quiz, please do not apply.
Diversity and Inclusion: We believe in social inclusion, respect and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability or education.
Join us, and you're not just joining a company; you're joining a movement. A movement that's redefining fintech with innovation and a team that's as diverse in its talents as it is united in its vision. With CloudWalk, you don't just build a career; you contribute to a mission that's transforming the financial landscapes for thousands.
Dare to dream, dare to create, dare to join the Wolfpack. Apply now!