Revenue Enablement Operations Specialist, Sales Systems - Austin, New York, San Francisco
Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
What you build and where it takes you should be unrestricted by the capabilities of your database. We created CockroachDB as the planet's most highly evolved, cloud-native, distributed SQL database. Making scale so simple you don't even have to think about it. Making data so resilient it becomes impossible to destroy. Making delivery so seamless, your apps run anywhere. Join us on our mission to build a different breed of database—one born in the cloud and built from the ground up to help companies of any size scale fast, survive disaster, and thrive everywhere.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Revenue Enablement Operations Specialist to fortify our enablement team. This position is tailored for someone with a keen interest in refining revenue-focused operations and a drive to optimize systems and craft compelling content. As the Revenue Enablement Operations Specialist, you'll be integral to the team, acquiring valuable expertise in revenue systems administration and content development. You must be located in Austin, New York City, or San Francisco to be eligible for this role.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of revenue systems, ensuring they run smoothly and efficiently
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and support to revenue teams on effective use of systems using workflow guidance that has been put into place
- Collaborate with the team on optimization projects, contributing ideas and support to streamline workflows and enhance overall revenue productivity
- Assist in collaborative efforts to align systems and maximize performance
- Partner in the creation and curation of content for revenue enablement initiatives, including collateral, messaging and training materials
- Help optimize our current CMS/LMS and maintain ongoing content management
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general and sales onboarding programs, learn about our message and product, and connect with revenue leadership team. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
In your first 60 days, you will have evaluated our sales process and workflows and will partner with your team to drive the optimization of documentation, workflows, and the tech stack.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will have a strong grasp on our enablement efforts and will have several projects in process that will lead to increased productivity of the sales organization.
- 2-4+ years of relevant GTM systems/revenue systems experience at a fast growing B2B Saas startup
- Hands on experience with managing sales systems, specifically Outreach, Highspot, Zoominfo and Gong
- Demonstrated interest in revenue-focused enablement
- Strong communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Basic understanding of business processes and technology
- Sales experience is a must, we’re looking for someone that has carried a bag before and has potentially used the said systems mentioned above in their sales role
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Competitive Health Insurance Coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid Parental Leave (with baby bucks)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Budget
- Relocation Support (as applicable)
The annual anticipated base salary range for U.S. candidates for this role is USD $90,000 to $120,000, plus commission if a sales role. We set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Actual salaries may vary and fall outside of this range depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, geographic location, skills, experience, and competencies. In addition, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. Salary is one component of the Cockroach Labs’ total rewards package, which includes stock options, health insurance, life and disability insurance, funds towards professional development resources, flexible PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave, to name a few! Salaries for candidates outside the U.S. will vary based on local compensation structures.