Senior Channel Alliances Manager, EMEA - London
What you build and where it takes you should be unrestricted by the capabilities of your database. That's why we created CockroachDB as the planet's most highly evolved, cloud-native, distributed SQL database. Making scale so simple you don't even have to think about it. Making data so resilient it becomes impossible to destroy. Making delivery so seamless, your apps run anywhere. Join us on our mission to build a different breed of database—one born in the cloud and built from the ground up to help companies of any size scale fast, survive disaster, and thrive everywhere.
About The Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to take ownership of Cloud Partner execution in EMEA. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in driving a high-performance partnership with a strategic focus on go-to-market initiatives with AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. Your responsibilities will include leading this partnership at a regional level and implementing a cohesive strategy to cultivate a prominent alliance that emphasizes expanding mindshare, increasing revenue, and enhancing engagement with cloud partners. The objective is to accelerate momentum of our existing cloud alliances, fostering new customer adoption and revenue growth. This presents a fantastic opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing cloud software company and contribute to charting the course for our company's expansion. While this is a remote role, you must be based in the UK to be eligible.
- Propel cloud pipeline growth and secure wins through proactive co-selling initiatives.
- Take charge of joint account targeting and drive partner enablement activities.
- Cultivate and sustain robust local partner relationships to foster collaboration and propel business growth.
- Utilize funding and programs provided by the corporate team to optimize regional opportunities.
- Identify and seize opportunities for market expansion within the region.
- Collaborate closely with EMEA enterprise and commercial sales teams to align efforts with business goals.
- Coordinate and actively participate in co-selling calls to generate momentum in the region.
- Employ creative strategies to leverage partners and marketplaces, accelerating deals and building pipeline.
- Collaborate Cockroach’s corporate alliances team and local sales leaders.
- Identify and qualify net-new opportunities by leveraging our cloud alliance partnerships.
- Enable and activate stakeholders within cloud alliances, building advocacy and fostering collaboration.
- Over 5 years of partner-facing experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales within cloud services or SaaS organizations.
- Demonstrated success in driving sales opportunities with cloud partners.
- Proficient in quickly grasping technical concepts and effectively communicating them verbally and in writing.
- Hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with partner systems management or monitoring.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact.
- Proactive work approach, with enthusiasm for a fast-paced, occasionally unpredictable growth culture and environment.
- Track record of identifying market opportunities and initiating go-to-market plans with successful sales follow-through.
In your first 30 days, you will learn about CockroachDB and become proficient in the product. We believe that it is important for you to build this foundation.
By the end of your first 90 days in the role, the expectation is that you will have effectively onboarded, refined the alliance strategy, initiated key collaborations, and laid the groundwork for revenue growth through cloud partnerships.
- Competitive Health Insurance Coverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid Parental Leave (with baby bucks)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Budget
- Relocation Support (as applicable)
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.