Senior Change Management Lead
The Corporate Operations Group exists to operationalize the Databricks corporate strategy by leading the implementation and optimization of programs, processes, and engagement models. We drive cross functional alignment to scale the business for continued hyper-growth. As a member of this team, you will help "engineer" the people side of changes introduced by some of our company's most complex and critical initiatives.
The impact you will have:
- Articulate change impact and business readiness for operational programs
- Identify key levers in overall change experience applying an understanding of human needs, biases, heuristics, and behavior to help people thrive during complex and critical change initiatives.
- Outline and build the change journey including concrete assets, activities, and moments/touchpoints
- Establish high quality feedback loops (qualitative and quantitative) to mitigate issues early and often
- Establish success measures and incentives that promote, reinforce, and sustain change over time
- Map resistors, promoters for the change and develop an engagement plan
- Curate critical content, messaging, enablement (job aids, elearings), and change campaigns
What we look for:
- 7+ years of change management, enablement, or consulting experience
- Track record of successfully driving transformation change management programs to achieve strategic vision.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, in unfamiliar parts of the business, and quickly understand the experience of individuals/roles, identify what matters to them, and be able to gain buy in and influence their actions.
- Strong aptitude for clearly articulating messages and high adaptive listening
- Experience with change management methodologies (PROSCI, Kotter, Etc)
- Bachelor's Degree required
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.